Is your organization at a crossroad, facing complex challenges, or needing to set a new direction?
Utilizing an experienced facilitator will bring new perspective to your executive team, board of directors or cross-functional team while keeping the problem-solving and planning process on track.
The Opdyke Consulting Group facilitators are skilled listeners. We begin by considering your operating environment; we then design an experience that challenges you to change perspective while looking for common objectives. We help you convert ideas and opportunities into reality and results.
Facilitation services include:
- Designing and running board and executive team planning retreats
- Converting high-level goals to daily action items and tactics
Navigating Complex Issues
- Facilitating cross department or cross organization projects or programs
- Short or long term projects
- Cultural and Organizational Health
- Aligning organizational structures, systems and human resources processes with goals and objectives
- Team retreats and experiential group learning
Leadership teams, boards of directors, consortiums and individuals benefit from facilitation and on-going support from The Opdyke Consulting Group. We’re objective, unbiased. Our fresh perspective and expert guidance:
- Challenges your thinking
- Brings focus to your goals
- Helps you identify and overcome barriers and capitalize on opportunities
- Guides you in operationalizing your goals and developing effective, sustainable strategies for success
Team members leave energized, knowing what their priorities are, confident that they can be successful in their endeavors.
What Clients Say
“Marilyn is an expert OD consultant and process facilitator. She knows how to manage complex projects, and utilize her skills to enhance communication, collaboration and cooperation across a multiplicity of organizations. [She] is extremely effective at bringing people together to work toward common goals, and has a knack of getting results where others have failed.” – David Shervin, New Perspectives Group
“Marilyn is an expert at helping organizations develop strategies for growth. Creative, intuitive and very smart, Marilyn brings an energy and enthusiasm to retreats, strategic planning, facilitations, and leadership development projects. She is skilled at unraveling barriers to an organization’s success while identifying new pathways to achieving their mission. She’s an all-around great consultant, you’ll love the experience of working with her.” – Cynthia Pepper, Principal and Owner, Pepper Consulting Group