Professional women in leadership roles, especially those in their 50s or beyond, face opportunities unlike any before in their careers. They are comfortable with who they are, and no longer need to “prove” themselves; they have depth and skills that bring immense value to their employers. On the home front, the kids have left the nest, the house is paid for (or almost), relationships are good…life is easier. So now what? Settle in for the duration? Ride it out to retirement? Or make some changes?
Don’t settle for “cruise control”! Rejuvenate your life and career with passion, commitment and learning. Espouse the complexity of who you are and what you can bring to others. For women, the Rejuvenation Retreat is the perfect place to re-think priorities, re-commit to personal and professional growth and rejuvenate your career and your life.
If you’re 50+, this two-day retreat gives you an opportunity to:
- Reconnect with your core values
- Explore career options and opportunities in new and different ways
- Bring maturity to your leadership skills
- Discover untapped potential
- Embrace your age and share “the wisdom that living brings”
- Develop your creative side
- Strengthen your health – mentally, physically and spiritually
- Personally prepare for the next stage of your life
Marilyn Opdyke personally hosts this professional development event at exciting locations across the country.